This simple truth exists: this is a generation that is so agog with high tech devices that the significance of everyday tools is not noticed anymore. People become used to automated stuff that some of the most common tools are no longer appreciated. Among these tools are the neck lanyards.
These neck lanyards are probably among the most useful yet the most overlook office stuff. They are great for marketing and advertisement. For companies that are looking for new ways to promote their brand name, lanyards would be the best marketing tools.
For those not in the know, the word “lanyard” was a naval term a line that is used to tie or attach certain items in the ship. It was during the 19th century that the word was used to refer to a cord worn on the shoulder to carry a whistle or a knife. Today, from a tool for travel, lanyards have become a reliable and handy office tool (or accessory).
Uses of Neck Lanyards
Lanyards are normally used to secure ID cards and name tags. For some, they also attach cellular phones, keys, and other small items that are often misplaced. They are also used as promotional materials and giveaways in seminars, trade shows, job fairs, and launching events, among others.
They are highly customizable, so any kind of logo, name, and even motivating texts can be printed.
Most of the big companies issue digital ID cards for added security and the lanyards are perfect to keep these digital IDs protected and serve their purpose in the best way possible.
These lanyards are made from a wide variety of materials. There are lanyards that are made from imprinted polyester, woven polyester, imprinted nylon, cotton, and silk. The woven lanyards are considered to be the most durable of all the materials, and highly customizable, too. They are also the most preferred by companies because of their durability, versatility, and easy availability.
Benefits of Customized Lanyards
- Affordable – Neck lanyards are affordable and practical, which makes them ideal for small business that can’t afford big marketing campaigns. They can be purchased in bulk, which is cheaper, and the company doesn’t have to frequently purchase.
- Trendy – Most modern lanyards come in a variety of designs and catchy vibrant colors. Any company would be able to find a design and color that would suit their products and satisfy their requirements.
- Excellent printing – Custom printed lanyards have enough space for all your needs. Logos and slogans can even be imprinted.
- Ample exposure – Since lanyards are worn around the neck, your company’s logo are seen by a lot of people, giving your brand name a great deal of promotional coverage. It works without having to force your audience to remember your product or brand name. You reach a wider audience with these lanyards without shelling out a lot of money for marketing.
Tips before Purchasing Neck Lanyards
If your office decides to try lanyards for marketing purposes, take a look at the following tips to help you get started:
- Consider your budget – Plan and determine how much the allotted budget for buying lanyards is. Consider how many lanyards the office needs and for what particular purpose.
- Wisely choose the design – With a variety of choices in styles, designs, and colors, it could be overwhelming. Make sure you consider your company logo and the business you are in when choosing the designs.
- Purchase in bulk – Manufacturers offer huge price drops when purchasing in large quantities. This will also save you time and effort.
- Ask suppliers for samples – It is important that you ask for samples of the “finished product”. This allows you to see if the chosen design works.